The Solution Isn’t PM Tool Features, It’s Working Smarter
- Working smarter starts with recognizing that 20% of the total effort generates 80% of the results, and you benefit from managing that 20% much differently than the rest.
- Applying an 80/20 based ManagePro approach to your projects and use of time and personnel means you have a software technology to:
- Work with better visibility, ownership & priority setting – everyone on the same page
- More effectively coordinate effort, time and resources, to create happier customers with less effort
- Work together with common information management tools to reach desired outcomes
- Organize and manage in one ManagePro environment 80% of what crosses your desk, while prioritizing the 20% that generates the majority of your results, whether it’s employees, vendors, projects, deliverables or that next idea.
Bottom Line: Within ManagePro there’s an 80/20 based structure for managing your projects and a fool-proof delegation and feedback system that’s been able to help organizations reduce their time to market by up to 30%. There’s also a unique weekly priority setting, alignment and dashboard system. One that helps organizations improve by 12% the number of priority one items that get done every week, week after week. It’s the equivalent of adding an extra person on your team for every 8 existing staff members.
It’s all about helping you reach your targets and outcomes through helping people work… well, smarter. Click more to review a few more of the distinctives in our approach and ManagePro, starting with flexibility; as it doesn’t own you or force you into a “one size fits all” format, because let’s face it, we all have different needs.
- Our approach is different, starting with the fact we’re more interested in getting you results, than selling you software. You’ll notice it the first time you call. Not only can you get an expert on the phone during business hours, but we understand people and performance and how to help you navigate to better outcomes. We know and will help you with the questions and the process you’ll be navigating as you improve performance. Our founder is a psychologist and consultant to organizations on improving performance, and sets the standard here for everyone here to be good at technical, people and performance issues.
- Start simple, but don’t get stuck with simple. ManagePro combines a range of tools from simple organizing and tracking, to complex analytics and dashboards in one application. We combine all of these tools in one application so that you can start as simple and easy as you want, but won’t run out of horsepower as your expertise or scope of work grows. Very quickly you’ll find out you need more than an advanced to-do list to get the results you want.
- ManagePro actively integrates with email, especially Outlook, by synchronizing your calendar and to-do list, as well as enabling you to drop and drag email into ManagePro. That’s right, we have built a bridge to Outlook that not allows you to drag and drop email right into your work plans and calendar. It’s a huge time saver and effective guard against details in emails slipping through the cracks.
- ManagePro is designed to be flexible and customized to your needs. It doesn’t own you or force you into a “one size all” format, because let’s face it, we all have different needs. ManagePro can be configured for all different kinds of business applications, and even present different screen displays for different user groups within one organization, all while retaining a core engine of plan and prioritize your work, update the plan, and track your results with metrics to help everyone stay focused. Got something you need the program to do specific to your business? We can build that in for you at a very low cost. We literally can wrap the program around your business needs. It’s part of what makes ManagePro different and you successful!